Everyone feels differently about tanning on https://telegram-store.com/catalog/product-category/channels/beauty. Moreover, on a global level, for example in China, tanned skin is considered ugly and repulsive. That is why the Chinese even on the beach in the summer wear maximum closed clothes, while smearing themselves with tons of sunscreen and hiding under umbrellas. In many other countries around the world, a tan is the embodiment of excellent physical health.
Meanwhile, according to WHO recommendations, you should not spend more than 10 minutes in direct sunlight at the beginning of the sunny season, and no more than 50 minutes in the peak of the season. Naturally, most of us violate these norms, because in the warm season we try to be outdoors as much as possible. So we all need to carefully monitor how long and at what time we are in the sun and in no case forget about protecting our skin from the harmful effects of ultraviolet radiation.
If you find yourself in a hot southern resort, among other things, you should never forget that your skin needs a gradual adaptation. In any case, do not let the sunburn and inflammation occur.
Experts also warn that tanning and alcohol are incompatible concepts. This is due to the fact that under the influence of alcoholic beverages, the skin becomes especially sensitive to the sun and instantly burns. Another important factor is the salt water, it multiplies the effect of the sun’s rays. Therefore, after bathing you should always wipe yourself dry.
Now that we have reviewed the main rules for safe tanning, you can move on to tips on how to make it perfect.
- Exfoliation. At least a few days before going to the beach, it is worth removing dead skin cells from the surface of the skin. Peeling will also stimulate the renewal of the epidermis, which will ensure an even and beautiful tan.
- Moisturizing. Intense moisturizing and a tan are two halves of a perfectly integrated whole. Use moisturizers not only before but also after sunbathing. Use a moisturizer before and after sunbathing, for example, a cream, lotion or a special soothing lotion.
Epilation. The fact is that shaving or waxing inevitably traumatizes the skin. This is best avoided if you intend to get a perfect tan, so make an appointment for waxing at least a few days before your vacation.
- Don’t forget about breaks. When getting a tan, don’t forget the basic safety rules. Go into the shade periodically to let your skin cool down and not get a heat stroke.
- Use SPF products.
Even when tanning, you should be sure to use special products to protect your epidermis from UV rays. If you have light skin, you should use creams and lotions with an SPF value of at least 50 to protect it. The cream should be applied in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions, and the protective layer on your skin should be regularly renewed.
- Eat the right foods.
Not everyone is aware that the food we eat can greatly influence the quality of our suntan. From a scientific point of view, amino acids, beta-carotene, tryptophan, tyrosine, vitamin E, and lycopene are all important. For substances and micronutrients that will contribute to a healthy rest and tan, you can start taking special vitamin complexes, as well as regularly eat apricots, carrots, peaches, mangoes and tomatoes.
- Water. Resting on the beach, in any case do not allow dehydration of the body. The standard norm is 35 million per day for each kilogram of human body weight.
- Natural Oils. Formally, natural oils (like coconut oil) really accelerate melanin production. But it is worth using them only after you have adapted to the southern sun and have already got a little bit of a tan. The oils are a great moisturizer and nourisher, but they are not a substitute for SPF-protection.